Example Video on Airbrush Tanning Training
Because I get many phone calls from students inquiring on how the spray tanning training is done, I decided to make a quick video demonstrating how the airbrush tanning training is done at the Hollywood Airbrush Tanning Academy. The spray tanning training is very hands-on and I am actually right next to students guiding them in every step and of course correcting them when they don’t do something right. I know many of my students always think that learning airbrush tanning is easy and it is…but you actually need to practice with the spray gun and practice spraying models in order to get comfortable with the gun. And also knowing all the details on how the solution reacts on different skin types since the outcome is different depending on what skin type the person is.
This video was taken with Nikki Bee, one of my previous student from Las Vegas.
Watch this video...
Now you are probably wondering…what makes my spray tanning technique different from other spray tanning techniques out there? You just have to come and learn from me and let me show you but here are some of the pointers:
If you learn my spray tanning technique:
- your clients will be dry immediately once you are done with spray tanning them
- you will not use any barrier cream on hands and feet and yes, we do spray hands and feet to make them look very natural
- we don’t need to use any sticky feet so you can save approximately $.75 cents for each client
- we don’t need to use prep spray at all and yes, all spray tans turn out great
- your studio, room or location will stay clean and overspray will not stick to walls and floor
- you will not enhale a lot of overspray saving your lungs from getting ill
- you save money on solution because the way others teach, you would have to use double on the solution
- plus your tans will look flawless, even if you are a beginner
I hope this gives you a little bit of an idea on how the training is done with me and if you are interested in learning airbrush tanning and starting your own airbrush tanning business, please visit www.1DaySprayTanTraining.com for more detailed information about the airbrush tanning certification program.
Want to know how much startup equipment and supplies you need to start your very own Airbrush Tanning Business? Enter your name and email below to get the list: