- What is the cost of the spray tanning training course?
- The most successful training is the private and hands-on course and is currently 50% off and cost $799.00. You can read more details of what it includes by clicking here.
- Will I get a certificate?
- Yes, you will receive a certificate of completition and a pin to place on a shirt that will say that you are a certified airbrush tanning technician from the Hollywood Airbrush Tanning Academy. To see a sample of the certificate you can view pictures of previous students by clicking here. To see a sample of the pin you can click here. We also do a press release on your new business and you can see examples of previous releases by clicking here. Press release are distributed through Prweb.com and get picked up by a lot of online newspapers.
- What kind of equipment will I need?
- We teach you to spray with a HVLP spray gun/system because it only takes 10 minutes to spray someone. You can make more money with this system because you can tan more people within 1 hour. Plus the person will be dry immediately and this is the preferred way for customers because they don’t feel sticky afterwords. The single/dual action Airbrush system such as Luminess is mainly used for home use and you can not do high volume with that Airbrush system. We will explain more about this in the class. Plus the equipment we recommend is very light weight, perfect for Mobile Airbrush Tanning and also good for high volume tanning. It’s the best on the market for the price.
- Do I need to have the equipment before I start the training?
- No, you don’t need to have it. We have everything here for you to use during the training. You don’t need to bring any equipment and we also provide the safety supplies for the models, facial masks/nose filters and a variety of tanning solutions for different skin tones.
- What should I bring on the day of the training?
- You only need to bring paper and a pen in order to take notes. We also recommend coming with light, casual clothing because you will get an Airbrush Tan youself in order to find out how good our spray tanning technique turns out on your own body.
- Is the equipment included in the price?
- No, the equipment is not included in the training fee, however we have worked out student discount with the direct importer so you can get the professional machine, pro spray gun, tent and starter solution for only $429.00 (free shipping). In order to get this price you just have to sign up as a student and we will give you the order form. To give you an idea about the saving potential, in general, the machine sells for $450.00-$475.00 at many other places and the tent sells for $75.00 and then starter solution sells for $15.00 for each bottle and you will get 3 bottles included. It usually takes 1 week for the company to ship the machine to you.
- What days and times do you start the Airbrush Tanning Classes?
- We teach every Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesdays and the classes start usually at 1 p.m. and go until everything has been covered. You have the choice to take the 1 day (10-12 hours) or 2 half days (5-6 hours) class. We usually recommend to take the 2 half days because we give you a lot of information and it can be overwhelming to learn everything in one day. This is based on feedback we received from previous students. But it’s really up to you to decide. Classes usually start at 1 p.m. for the 2 half day classes and accomodations can be made based on your schedule/needs as well. Each class is limited to 1-2 students only so before making payments on a class, please call first to make sure your preferred training date is still available
- What is your Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy?
- You may cancel 2 weeks before your scheduled class. Your will receive a refund minus $150 for the materials that we email to you when you sign up. If you need to re-schedule the class, we require 2 weeks advanced notification and there is a $150 re-scheduling fee that applies.
- Do I need to bring my own models?
- No, we usually always coordinate the models and try to bring models with different skin tones. If you do wish to bring your own models you can let us know in advance.
- Can I bring my own machine to the training?
- Yes, we encourage you to train with your own machine however please make sure you bring an HVLP system cause that’s what we train on.
- What tanning solution or brands do you use?
- We use different solutions based on different skin tones and based on customers needs and preferences. We know all of the good brands on the market so you will learn about all of the noteworthy brands. We will talk about this thoroughly in the training course and you can even smell many of the brands on the market before you purchase them from the companies.
- Am I required to purchase solution or equipment from you?
- No, we tell you where to purchase the equipment, supplies and solution at the best rates on the market. This is one of the things that makes our training program different. We don’t sell any solution or equipment or supplies – we refer you to the distributors who have the best rates available on the market. Many other spray tanning training providers teach airbrush tanning because they want to make the most money on the machines, supplies and solution and try to sell you products you don’t need. We pride ourselfs on this because we have been able to help a lot of people get into this business at the smallest cost.
I would like to say that Simone gave me so much more than just teaching me to apply a flawless spray tan!
“CONFIDENCE” i was so nervous about my technique, solution choices, equipment, pleasing my clients, advertising, etc. simone had suggested that i tan (20) people complimentary before i start charging, therefore i could get the practice and be 100% comfortable. She trained me so thoroughly that i began charging, after spray tanning only 6 people. Today, I could tan with my eyes closed because her technique is so “perfect”!
“CONTINUOUS EDUCATION” Since finishing the training with Simone, I have spoken with her MANY times. She embraces all my questions and concerns and always has time for me. Once you begin tanning people more frequently, a whole new set of questions will arise. I’ve called her with issues regarding skin types, client questions that i don’t have the answer too, different brands of solutions & other additional products, cleaning my equipment, skin reactions and so much more!
“BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE” I wish i could share with you some of her infamous quotes but you will just have to hear them from her. Simone is not just an amazing spray tan technician and teacher, OH NO! She is a very wise entrepreneur, specializing in marketing and business. My business, Glow-N-Go-Mobile Tanning was up and running within the first month due to Simone’s successful ideas and suggestions.
“FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES” Simone posted my information on her site as one of her students and a certified airbrush technician. It doesn’t get better than that, as she is extremely high ranked in all the top search engines. Google her and see for yourself. Simone is currently expanding her businesses in many ways and i have no doubt that she will be recruiting her top pupils all over the country to assist her in future opportunities!
This tanning world has proven to be bigger than i ever expected! Good luck and enjoy the experience. You couldn’t ask for a better teacher!
Louise Cole from West Hills, CA